Belinda and her team are available to provide professional development to parents and staff across preschools, schools, high schools and aged care facilities. We are able to provide training across all domains of communication and daily activity skills.Some popular topics include:-
- Red flags for identifying and referring for speech pathology and occupational therapy services
- Language stimulation and promoting motor skills in preschool aged children
- Classroom strategies for supporting school aged students with speech and language difficulties
- Developmental milestones 0-5 years for communication, motor and self help skills
- Using visuals to support children with communication and play delays and transitioning difficulties.
Belinda also provides mentoring and training to other allied health professionals interested in business governance, leadership and development of their private practice. She is available for paid services in the area of supervision and mentoring of key staff/personnel.